from me with love..

HI...as u were here,welcoming guess is a must..first of all,please get noticed that theres nothing special here inside my blog..just a bunch of CURHAT *curahan hati* just like what the others did..i'm a quite simple person who believe in my own believe and thought~kira normal la kan..please make urself comfort..respect my blog as i was your friend..make it to the last scroll that i've written a bit about myself..follow if u tend to and feels free to drop any comment @ the chatbox attached at the very below..NJOY!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

what for sunday?

This is my sunday diary :
  • 10:00 am -off to church,am playing tambourines 2day,theres new patterns used..n i'm a bit lost as it was new to me..xpew!bole cuba lagi..=D
  • 12:45 pm -Service ended,go for lunch 8 Da Light food court,n u gotta believe that this is the 1st time that i eat there..haha..nm jak stay d Kuching..
  • 02:30 - Selesai lunch,balik umah kejap then trus heading to Semenggoh Wild Life Centre ngan kakak,abg ipar,n kazen Mieno,nothing interesting..cuma melawat orang utan..terserlah sakainess ketika tiba d situ..
  • 04:30 -From Semenggoh,singgah d psr ramadhan Batu 7..beli brg mamam k sungke..hahaha,sungke gilak la niena yaa..bluerk!
  • 06:15 -Arrive home..hmm..tired owh!lipat kain jemuran n tgk tibi n mamam..mok tdo tapi..
  • 06:30 -Diana meses "Na,kul 07:15 lak ku ambik kau,lepak2 kjap ngan KizT skali"..yawww,mcm bez jak bunyi..Word LEPAK ya yg menarik perhatian aku..mmg menarik abis la sampai aku tertarik n kukorbankan tidurku dan lepak-ing bersama temen-temen gue..Sonok!!jumpa kwn2..2ka2 cita n masalah..(BERGOSIP KALI NAK??) ngekkkkk!!kol 11:15 buk balit..having great time with u ladies..Diana Dordie & Christie Ratu..=D

nahh..thats all 4 sunday..i'm tired+sleepy+angol+malas+lemah tok mok landing dah..babaii..nanite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

truely madly deeply ME!

some HIGHLIGHT 'bout me..

* i'm skinny 42 kg/158 cm tall_no komen required k!
* the youngest child out of 6_proud ^^
* i adore laughter and i'm kindda happy person
* i didnt take alchohol and i didnt go clubbing,no smoking_ya i know i'm a boring kind of person,but hey!i was just created to be this way..
* i made of bidayuh+iban parents=niena
* i hearts classic stuff..
* i just dont believe peoples around me_n yeah,i wonder y..
* family type of person OMG i loves FAMILY damn much!
* i treat people the way they treat me_F&S
* my personal life is MINE..so it got nothing to do with you_back off
* currently having my Diploma in Physiotherapy_fun doe!
*dont like pets that much..smelly poops+annoying me so much!_eww
* fav foods_tomyam | chocolate is a must!
* i am a private person and that has been always my personality..
* i didnt take craps i dont need those trashy thingy!

whatever i wrote is what i am,living in my own thought and believes,but i'm an easy kind of person..and ORDINARY 4sure.