from me with love..

HI...as u were here,welcoming guess is a must..first of all,please get noticed that theres nothing special here inside my blog..just a bunch of CURHAT *curahan hati* just like what the others did..i'm a quite simple person who believe in my own believe and thought~kira normal la kan..please make urself comfort..respect my blog as i was your friend..make it to the last scroll that i've written a bit about myself..follow if u tend to and feels free to drop any comment @ the chatbox attached at the very below..NJOY!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

me in bidayuh costume

mcm ngegeh jak kan..who cares by the way,hehehe..my 1st picture using tradisional contume.This is bidayuh traditional costume(am not sure which bidayuh)Even salako costume pun i havent try yet..nang apalah niena tok.Own by the elder..pose by the youngest..kakak aku punya baju during her wedding last 4 years..sbb in our wedding culture,selain gown putih,pengantin akan bertukar kpd baju tradisional ikut kemahuan masing2 selepas bersanding..so..how do i look?xla ku mntak puji just mok tauk pendapat korang yg xlas dr sudut ati...hehe..location:tepi kolam bapak..dah home made shooting kan..2la dia..look like tempat peranginan jak view d blakang tuh..hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

truely madly deeply ME!

some HIGHLIGHT 'bout me..

* i'm skinny 42 kg/158 cm tall_no komen required k!
* the youngest child out of 6_proud ^^
* i adore laughter and i'm kindda happy person
* i didnt take alchohol and i didnt go clubbing,no smoking_ya i know i'm a boring kind of person,but hey!i was just created to be this way..
* i made of bidayuh+iban parents=niena
* i hearts classic stuff..
* i just dont believe peoples around me_n yeah,i wonder y..
* family type of person OMG i loves FAMILY damn much!
* i treat people the way they treat me_F&S
* my personal life is MINE..so it got nothing to do with you_back off
* currently having my Diploma in Physiotherapy_fun doe!
*dont like pets that much..smelly poops+annoying me so much!_eww
* fav foods_tomyam | chocolate is a must!
* i am a private person and that has been always my personality..
* i didnt take craps i dont need those trashy thingy!

whatever i wrote is what i am,living in my own thought and believes,but i'm an easy kind of person..and ORDINARY 4sure.