from me with love..

HI...as u were here,welcoming guess is a must..first of all,please get noticed that theres nothing special here inside my blog..just a bunch of CURHAT *curahan hati* just like what the others did..i'm a quite simple person who believe in my own believe and thought~kira normal la kan..please make urself comfort..respect my blog as i was your friend..make it to the last scroll that i've written a bit about myself..follow if u tend to and feels free to drop any comment @ the chatbox attached at the very below..NJOY!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

mylifepast2days

saturday~kelas ganti hari raya..mantappp! =.='
~hbs klas kol 4 p mamam non halal food @kepong(Happy Seafood Steamboat)..bez!with echa,misel,elis,oli n stellon..
~we had fun dinner together..plan for the next visit..yeaaaa! :D

sunday ~ yg bez :: wake up @ 0830 rush to cafe utk attend xtvt kelab komuniti : Pertandingan menganyam ketupat n buat kad raya..sambutan agak baik..fisio sem 2 ( klas aku) dpt tmpt kdua menganyam ktupat..ok la tu!balik bilik around 1230 trus tdo..xsmpt 2ka bj pulak tue..haishhhh (nina2)..
~ yg xbez ::bgn 1430 4 my lunch n dlm keadaan xda mud bgn tdo dpt tau xda water supply..n i feel like : WTF!
~on9 jap n there i go to bed again..till 7 sumthing..Sleeping Beast of the day : niena!hahaha..come on..sunday bha..oopss ya i didnt go to church 2day..tega2nya aku!
~tpksa berhijrah ke Blok C yg khabarnya da air utk mndi n cuci baju..Thanks God.. =)

mlm ni teda wat apa melainkan on9..n boring yg teramat sgt..mcm xsbr pl mo ct n kluar dr kolej ni..

*sori terdapatnya kepelbagaian pggunaan bahasa..cuz i can *_*

Vaster IMY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

truely madly deeply ME!

some HIGHLIGHT 'bout me..

* i'm skinny 42 kg/158 cm tall_no komen required k!
* the youngest child out of 6_proud ^^
* i adore laughter and i'm kindda happy person
* i didnt take alchohol and i didnt go clubbing,no smoking_ya i know i'm a boring kind of person,but hey!i was just created to be this way..
* i made of bidayuh+iban parents=niena
* i hearts classic stuff..
* i just dont believe peoples around me_n yeah,i wonder y..
* family type of person OMG i loves FAMILY damn much!
* i treat people the way they treat me_F&S
* my personal life is MINE..so it got nothing to do with you_back off
* currently having my Diploma in Physiotherapy_fun doe!
*dont like pets that much..smelly poops+annoying me so much!_eww
* fav foods_tomyam | chocolate is a must!
* i am a private person and that has been always my personality..
* i didnt take craps i dont need those trashy thingy!

whatever i wrote is what i am,living in my own thought and believes,but i'm an easy kind of person..and ORDINARY 4sure.